Multiple System Atrophy United International is a global consortium of charitable associations united in their dedication to fight Multiple System Atrophy (AMS/MSA), formerly called Shy-Drager Disease. Our collective purpose is to support patients, educate medical professionals, raise public awareness, nuture new research and advocate for the MSA/AMS community. Operated entirely by volunteers, we are dedicated to the following goals:
- To build a world that truly supports people with MSA/AMS
- To foster better medical education about MSA/AMS
- To increase public awareness about living with MSA/AMS
- To cultivate promising research into treatments and slowing MSA/AMS
- To advance the interests of all people challenged by MSA/AMS
We invite all people around the world to walk with us, to join our life supporting cause: to speak for those who cannot, with one mind, one heart and one voice: to cure Multiple System Atrophy forever!